Details of the Position:
- Work is on Campus
- 20 hours a month divvied up how you’d like
- Minimum wage pay plus bonus/rewards
We are looking for outgoing, ambitious, and self-reliant Mission Ambassadors to spread our mission across collegial campuses and bring on new department partnerships. As an Ambassador, will create new opportunities with departments and buyers within schools and set up meetings with these buyers. The overall goal is to spread awareness of the outcomes for emancipated foster youth and teach the departments about how their purchases can make a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Spread company mission across school campus
- Create new opportunities with departments and buyers on campus
- Schedule meetings and work hands on with customer experience lead during the actual meetings.
- Generate ideas of what is seen around campus and what is popular in regards to promotional products
Requirements and Qualifications
- Outgoing & Friendly – You’re comfortable engaging with strangers
- Resourceful & Ambitious – You can think on your feet; you’re goal oriented and mission driven
- Highly Driven & Energetic – You’re motivated to get out there and make it happen
- Passionate – You understand the importance of our mission to change outcomes for youth impacted by foster care
- Self-Reliant – You are able to work on your own and create opportunities on your own
- Must come from for the foster system/EOPS care program within the school
- Set your own schedule!
- Use sales to help colleagues within the EOPS/Guardian Scholars Program at school
- Learn how to sell and manage clients
- Gain insight on a $26 billion marketing industry